If everyone is present, we’ll start sooner. Training ends at 1230 hrs.
This is the SEO course to attend if you are in a competitive market and you already have an understanding of intermediate search engine optimisation techniques. If you have been optimising a website or two, and gone as far as you can, this half-day session will help you raise the rank of your website to the next level.
It’s time to roll up your sleeves, charge your laptop, wifi modem and put fresh batteries in your mouse. Be sure to get ready for some heavyweight SEO!
Our top level SEO Course brings it all together, and fills in the blanks, so that every hour you spend working on your website SEO produces fantastic, positive results after all that study.
Here are some of the things we’ll look at:
- The new landscape- SEO post-Hummingbird- and why it really matters.
- When to buy your spot on page 1- using PPC wisely as a stop-gap, not a final solution
- Sorting your website’s information architecture- a natural hierarchy.
- The knowledge graph- Google’s glimpse inside your world.
- Why gunning for page 1 keyword placements isn’t all you should be aiming for.
- If not page 1- then what? What matters, and where to find it.
- Don’t lose sight of your own backyard- the grass may be greener inside your own boundary.
- The town crier- sending out the troops to promote you- salesmen who never sleep, and never ring in sick!
- The good the bad and the ugly- neighborhoods, hangouts and friends. Which ones really matter?
- How to make your SEO campaign “update proof” and endure in an increasingly critical, clear observation chamber.
The Advanced SEO Course in Melbourne is held at:
South Eastern Executive Suites
160 South Gippsland Hwy
We’re located a few minutes off the Monash Freeway, or Eastlink, with ample free parking onsite, as well as tea, coffee and biscuits.